House for Sale
Tranquil Country Charm at an Affordable Price.
Property ID 2022663Talk about position! This perfect little hideaway is only a stones throw from the centre of Northampton Town. A short drive or walk will have you almost anywhere.
Nestled on the top of West Street, there are plenty of views from this idyllic spot. Overlooking Hampton Road from your back yard and a dainty winter creek running at the bottom of the hill. South-West you have views toward Horrocks. Speaking of which, Horrocks Road is at the top of the street! The start of your next holiday journey is closer than you think!
The home has been lovingly cared for, is immaculately presented and still has a yesteryear charm. This property is perfect for those looking at getting into the market or those wanting to get away from the hustle of city life.
- Generous sized bedrooms - configuration is varied and can be changed to suit your requirements. Currently there is a master, study, large sleep out and a storage room. So you could easily have 4 bedrooms if required.
- 1 renovated bathroom with toilet and an external, heritage style thunderbox!
- Large portico/verandah at the front. A large enclosed patio area at the rear with a new laundry area.
- Seperate, intimate lounge room.
- Cosy kitchen & dining.
- Painted/textured walls giving a "stone/block" look and feel to the hallway, kitchen & living areas.
- Floorboards throughout most of the house.
- Split air to the master, lounge and sleep out.
- 3 sheds onsite, one being used as a garage. Plus a high-sided carport for a caravan.
- 5 water tanks (3 in use).
- NBN in place, Electric Hot Water and Septic system.
- Fertile ground for growing with numerous varieties of established chilli plants, which is the owners passion.
There is plenty of space here for you to move in and settle down. Your new country lifestyle is just a phone call away.
Inspections are available by appointment so please call, text or email Mike Bodycoat to arrange a time. 0413 309 579 or firstname.lastname@example.org